Crafting a personalized & proven approach to learning
- Matching every student to an appropriate certified teacher
- Fostering trust with a focus on relationships
- Creating customized, research-based learning plans
Focusing on empowerment & confidence
- Nurturing the Whole Child: academic and emotional
- Helping students, parents, and teachers to embrace challenge
- Celebrating shared values about education
Creating the tools for an ever-improving experience
- Designing reports for parents that increase transparency
- Developing resources for teachers that make their jobs easier
- Building validated networks for doctors & schools to support families
Co-Founder and CEO
Mara lives in Brooklyn with her husband and two young boys. Because children require playthings, she has temporarily surrendered her love of order and interior design.
Co-Founder and CBO
Jen is a proud Soho resident and on most days tolerates her husband and three children. They remind her (somewhat ironically) that she is an impatient teacher.
Albert lives in Miami, never misses a chance to show his nephew he can outdrive him on the golf course and endures constant torture from his intimidating 10-year-old niece.
John J. Russell
- Executive Director of the Windward Institute
- Former Head of Windward School
- Former superintendent of schools in Hastings-on-Hudson, NY
- Named 2019 Distinguished Leader in Education by Education Update
You might know Marc as one of the hosts of Chopped and Chopped Junior on the Food Network, or from one of his cookbooks or restaurants. He is a celebrity chef and successful restauranteur who also happens to have dyslexia. His personal journey and professional creativity are a testament to the ways in which dyslexia is not a disability but a difference, making him the perfect Braintrust ambassador.